StandFit Height Adjustable Standard Laminate Standing Desk
The Standfit offers the newest contemporary design with Swedish designed square lifting columns, this desk base will amaze you with its sturdiness, reliability and functionality that defines itself amongst others in the marketplace.
This standing desk with its dual stage columns travels 21" and ranges in height from 27" to 48" The load capacity is 180 lbs dynamic per leg and 292 lbs per leg in a static position. desk.
In todays busy workplace, it's import to quickly move from your steated position to standing position in the least amount of time. The StandFit glides at 1.5" a second.
This desk outranks its rivals by offering an uncompromising noise level of only between 37dB & 41dB when in motion. The noise level is ideal for collaborative or cubicle settings & perfect for the home office environment as well.
- Telescopes from 44.5” to 74” which accommodates desk tops from 46” to 80” plus wide
- Speed: raises/lowers at 1.5” per seconds up to 220lbs (including table top) 1.4" per second at 230 lbs to 275 lbs.
- Dual stage actuation. Desk base raises & lowers from 24” to 49.75” high
- 360 lbs lifting power
- 37-41dB level (whisper quiet)
- 0.06W standby power consumption (one of the most green electric desks in the market)
- Soft start/stop feature (least friction on the gears)
- Control Box: maximum output: 29V DC, 10.0A
- Safety Functions:
- Overheat protection
- Overload protection
- Timeout/leg unbalance protection
- Comes in black, silver & white bases
- 5 year warranty on components 10 year on base.
Our Standard Laminate Work-surfaces are not too standard, they meet the following Green Initiatives:
U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS), Scientific Certification Systems (SCS), Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), SCS Indoor Advantage and Indoor Advantage Gold, Composite Panel Association (CPA), Environmentally Preferable Products (EPP), California Air Resources Board (CARB) and Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
Standard Laminate Options: