StandFit 2 Segment Adjustable Standing Desk Base
The Standfit offers the newest contemporary design with Swedish designed square lifting columns, this desk base will amaze you with its sturdiness, reliability and functionality that defines itself amongst others in the marketplace.
This standing desk with its two segment columns travels 20" and ranges in height from 27" to 47". The load capacity is 180lbs dynamic per leg and 292lbs per leg in a static position. desk.
In todays busy workplace, it's import to quickly move from your seated position to standing position in the least amount of time. The StandFit glides at 1.5" a second which is faster than most desks in the market.
This desk outranks its rivals by offering an uncompromising noise level of only between 37dB & 41dB when in motion. The noise level is ideal for collaborative or cubicle settings & perfect for the home office environment as well.
- Telescopes from 44.5” to 74” which accommodates desk tops from 46” to 80” plus wide
- Speed: raises/lowers at 1.5” per seconds up to 220lbs (including table top) 1.4" per second at 230lbs to 275 lbs.
- Dual stage actuation. Desk base raises & lowers from 27” to 47” high
- 360 lbs lifting power
- 37-41dB level (whisper quiet)
- 0.06W standby power consumption (one of the most green electric desks in the market)
- Soft start/stop feature (least friction on the gears)
- Control Box: maximum output: 29V DC, 10.0A
- Safety Functions:
- Overheat protection
- Overload protection
- Timeout/leg unbalance protection
- Comes in black, silver & white bases
- 5 year warranty
StandFit Desks warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in material, design and workmanship. With prompt written notice, Standfit Desks will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
The following exceptions to the limited lifetime warranty do apply:
• Electric components and motors are limited to five (5) years, under normal operational conditions, subject to the inspection and determination of the manufacturer.
This warranty does not apply to:
• Damage in shipment caused by a carrier
• Defects caused by improper installation
• Customer modifications to the product
• Products subject to improper use and conditions
• Third party materials applied to the products
Rather than pay residential, lift gate/limited access or other charges we now ship the following sized tops (24x48, 24x60, 24x72, 30x48,30x60, 30x72) via ground carrier and delivered to your front door or warehouse via signature required. No longer do you have to be hampered with a long delivery window and not receive a call from the delivery company. Nor having to struggle with finding help to lift a heavy top from the curb all the way up to the front door and having the means to properly dispose of a pallet. Due to the requirements of the ground carrier other sized tops must ship LTL freight and additional requirements will apply.
Orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be contacted for additional fees.